Les copio el mail directo que me envio la gente de Kaldeera, una exelente oportunidad de probar un producto que promete... en breve estare haciendo un Review, ahora estoy en camino al Primer Simposio de SharePoint en Costa Rica y les estoy escribiendo desde el Aeropuerto de Lima/Peru, asi que espero verlos en San Jose!
Hello SharePoint Users!
We are excited to announce the availability of the version 1.0 of the Kaldeera Workflow Designer!
In our never-ending efforts to improve the customer and partner experience, we are announcing the availability of the FREE edition!
No more confusion about what’s the latest version: November is November! J
What’s Hot in this Edition?
The FREE Edition include:
- New Workflow Activities:
- Basic Activities (Set workflow variable, get approval from user or group, log to history list, set approval moderation status, send email, get user email)
- Conditional Activities (Conditional, Terminate workflow)
- Item Activities (Set field in current item, Get field from current item, Delete current item, Copy current item, Move current item)
- List Activities (Get list field, Update list item, Create list item, Delete item, Find list item, Copy list item, Move list item)
- New Workflow Settings:
- Manage Workflow association (Allow workflow to be manually started from an item, Automatically start workflow when a new item is created, Automatically start workflow whenever an item is changed)
· Updated documentation file,
Kaldeera Workflow Designer 1.0 Documentation
Important: generate & submit the “Request License File” to activate the product!
Read the Administrator’s Guide: generate the “Request License File” (*.krlf) and send the file by e-mail (email@example.com) to product activation!
Please keep sending us feedback!
We want to make sure you have all the information you expect to find in the FREE Edition. Please reply to this message with comments if you have a request. And don't forget to use the “Kaldeera Forum” to post your comments.
We look forward to hearing from you.